Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ode to death

Dear death.......

I am not dead now. However, I'll meet you a lot of years later. I am actually scared at you. If I meet you, I am not in earth anymore. I wanna be with my family,friends and world. I want to feel the world. I will met you some time any way. I hope I can go happily.
 You will come to me and will hold my hand and will welcom me to heaven. I hope it would be. There would be god that will greet me. To meet him, I need to be kind and need to help others.
 With black coat not waling nor flying, floating in the air. You will hold my hand and will welcome me to heaven. In heaven I hope there would be my mom and dad. I really want to go with them but they are more than 30 years old than me. I want to meet them and want to live like when I was young.
 If I am old, I hope I can greet you with happy face. Feeling like I have lived long and I am ready to go with you. You will come to me and I am ready to greet you. You will come to me and will hold my hand and will welcome me to heaven. If I go there, I hope there would be no money. Everyone is in peace and with no money, there are no rich nor poor. If we calll I hope we can have food when we call.
 If I meet you, I hope you are in happy face. Not angry because I did too much bad thing, but happy that I've done good things.  You will come to me and will hold my hands. If I go to heaven, I hopethere would be no criems. So I can go out by myself in dark and play there.
 You will hold my hands but I am not scared. I will say " Let go of this hand
                                                                                      or you will have a stinky end!!"

2 comments:

  1. wow! I remember the time when I first thought about the idea of death in childhood. You even write a letter about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your English is relly good! Good work!
    *will met -> will meet
    *but they are 30 years older than me

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome to Daniel's blog. I am going to introduce you about anything that I get in glps!! Come to my blog many times!!!