Monday, January 9, 2012

My viral video

My viral video is Angry Birds VS Mario (A fan made Animation). 9,386,232 people had watched this video. There is so many people who watched it so I think it is a viral video. It is because angry birds are really famous nowadays and Mario's new version is coming. They matched it together so I think many people got interested in titles.




Angry bird's main character the red one went first but he failed. So the yellow guy the guy who get faster goes but he doesn't work either. Green guy, who is in the screen, goes but he fail too. Then Mario comes and eats the mushroom. He gets big. The red bird know that and feed the mushroom to black bird who explodes. So the birds win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome to Daniel's blog. I am going to introduce you about anything that I get in glps!! Come to my blog many times!!!