Tuesday, January 17, 2012

After seeing this movie, spring, summer, fall, winter and spring

I kind of felt bad about this movie. Spring, summer, fall, winter and spring, It is about a boy monk, he tied animals, toad, fish and snake with a rope attached with stones. So they cannot move. But the boy monk did it for fun. The old monk saw that and did the same thing to the boy and told the boy to save the animals he have attached stones to. But fish and snake has died so he felt so sad.
 Actually, I have similar experience with him. I actually killed a locust. I killed him cruelly. I caught it and put in with dragonfly and poured in water, Of course, most insects who live in land dies. But locust didn't die, it was quite lucky. But when he came out, the dragonfly ate it! I first couldn't believe it. I've just gave the dragonfly for locust to eat, but dragonfly ate it. Okay, I know, I am cruel. I made locust eat the dragonfly!! I feel sorry for them until now. I stopped the eating and buried locust nearby. And also, I killed a frog like the baby monk. I killed a frog not killing with a stone but I crushed it with foot. I first thought it was funny. I must have been mad. I enjoyed cruelness. So the organs came out and I buried him in football field. Actually, I cried a little bit.
 I thought what the old monk had done was correct. Even my mother and father would have done that. The boy is just doing it for fun. But it is not fun for the animal at all. The boy monk does not really know that, so he taught him a lesson harshly. But it is quite good.It kind of works.
 At first, he would have thought that life is not important and even though he kill it, it is just a small animal so he would not mind. But after this lesson,he would be sad and would have known the lesson.He cried a lot when snake or fish had died. He would now know the life's importance and know that life is precious.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. So honest. You kind of make me sad picturing you sad. Good essay:) I'm sure you learned your lesson. I think most people learn like this. As for the dragonfly, he probably was glad you served him a meal.;)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Welcome to Daniel's blog. I am going to introduce you about anything that I get in glps!! Come to my blog many times!!!